Electronic cigarettes are everywhere around you. Sometimes called E-Cigs or E-Cigarettes, these devices go beyond the trendy flavors and tasteful aesthetics. E-Cigarettes are the alternative to black and smelly clothes. The The most important thing is that You are willing to try something better than traditional tobacco products. With a little guidance, you’ll soon learn how Electric Cigarettes function as we provide you with the basics of vaping.
Beginner's Guide To Vaping
The eCig Store gives you a brief insight into vaping structure!
WHAT’S IN AN ELECTRIC CIGARETTE?
ELECTRIC CIGARETTE BASIC STRUCTURE
- DRIP TIP: This is the part that goes in your mouth. It is interchangeable mouthpiece.
- TANK: E-Liquid & atomizer (heating element) are held within this part of the device.
- COIL: A metal coil around wicking material, usually cotton or silica, needs to be changed every now and then, usually somewhere between few days and a couple of weeks.
- BUTTONS: Power the electronic cigarette on & off. the atomizer to be fired, hence heating the e-liquid and converting it into vapor clouds.
- SCREEN: Some of e-cigarettes have it. Used to display battery life, vaporizes settings and other features.
- MOD/REGULATED MOD: This contains the electronics and battery needed to heat your coil. Battery capacity is denoted as milliampere hour (mAh). The power of the mod is shown as Watts (W) or Volts (V)
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF VAPE GEAR
Customers can redeem eCig Loyalty Points for any future orders (even if the items are on sale!).
Register an account, log in while you shop to validate the points you earn.
Looks like a cigarette and often has pre-Filled ampules and a small battery. Many people find these unsatisfactory.
A slightly bigger but still cheap model that can be refilled.
WHAT IS AN E-LIQUID?
The liquid that is heated to create vapor. Commonly contains:
E- LIQUID COMMON INGREDIENTS:
Vegetable Glycerine (VG): Common in foodstuffs and cosmetics. Thicker than PG, makes bigger clouds and is softer on the throath.
Propylene Glycol (PG): Common in foodstuffs and cosmetics. Thicker than PG, makes bigger clouds and is softer on the throath.
Flavouring: The same kind that is used in candy.
Usually suspended in PG.
Nicontine (nic): Availible in different concentrations, usually denoted as mg/ml. How much you should use varies based on need and equipment. New vapers on beginner gear might want 18mg, but must go down in nic over time.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Vaping and E-Cigarettes bring loads of fun in the form of one of the coolest ways to take in nicotine. Advantage of these electronic nicotine delivery systems is that they make giving up traditional cigarettes easier. Hopefully, we’ve provided you with some basic information before you make your next step towards Vaping. If you have any other questions or concerns about Vaping, E-Cigarettes, E-Liquids or any other, feel free to contact us via phone (091 374063), or email (email@example.com)