Nitecore Intelli i4 Charger
Nitecore New I4 battery charger is a universal, smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries.
It is a new version of I4. You can charge at up to 1.5A in one slot, which halves your waiting time.
The Intellicharger I4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i4’s microprocessor-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 10W
- DC 9~12V 1A
- 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
- 1500mA x 1 / 750mA x 2 / 500mA x 2 / 375mA x 4
- 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Flat-topped Batteries: 18700, 20700, 21700
- AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
The eCig Store uses DPD to ship out small parcels.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronivirus situation DPD are notifying customers to expect delays due to increased postage traffic.
Delivery costs and times:
Orders up to €30.00 = €5.00
Orders €30.00+ = €0.50
No delivery available outside the R.O.I.
Same day dispatch for next day delivery when applicable when ordered before 4p.m, Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
Delivery not arrived:
Please allow 10 working days from the date your order was dispatched before making a claim for a lost parcel.
To make a claim for a lost parcel, please email email@example.com
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be sent via recorded delivery and adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer has a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the items. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (including delivery charges, if any). If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
Goods to be returned must clearly show the invoice/order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.