Innokin Endura T18II Mini Starter Kit
An ideal everyday vape, the Innokin Endura T18II Mini Starter Kit is a small AIO pen-style vape that is a perfect option for taking on the go. Powered by 1000mAh internal battery, you’ll get plenty of vaping time before you need to recharge. The adjustable airflow allows you to create your personal perfect vaping experience.
The handy magnetic top cap prevents dirt and debris. The Innokin Endura T18II Mini provides the perfect MTL vaping experience!
- 1000mAh Internal Battery: The compact 1000mAh battery is charged via micro-USB and features proven safety protections.
- Pocket-Sized Vape: Whether you want a pocket-sized vape for taking on the go or are looking at your first kit, the Innokin Endura T18II Mini Starter Kit is a great option.
- Adjustable Airflow: Simply adjust the heat of the vapor with a press of a button and turn the airflow to create your own personally perfect vape experience.
- Hygienic Magnetic Cap: The magnetic cap keeps the drip-tip clean and clicks to the base while vaping.
- Single-button operation
- Three firing modes: 10.5W, 12W, 13.5W
- 2ml vape tank
- Designed for MTL vaping
- Top filling
- Adjustable airflow
- Pair with high PG e-liquids
- 1 x Innokin Endura T18II Mini Battery
- 1 x Prism T18 Tank
- 2 x 1.5 Ohm T18-E Coils
- 1 x Hygienic Magnetic Cap
- 1 x Spare Drip Tip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring Set
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Black, Blue, Coral Pink, Green, Purple, Silver
The eCig Store uses DPD to ship out small parcels.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronivirus situation DPD are notifying customers to expect delays due to increased postage traffic.
Delivery costs and times:
Orders up to €30.00 = €5.00
Orders €30.00+ = €0.50
No delivery available outside the R.O.I.
Same day dispatch for next day delivery when applicable when ordered before 4p.m, Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
Delivery not arrived:
Please allow 10 working days from the date your order was dispatched before making a claim for a lost parcel.
To make a claim for a lost parcel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing via email to email@example.com, if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be sent via recorded delivery and adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer has a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the items. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (including delivery charges, if any). If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
Goods to be returned must clearly show the invoice/order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.