Innokin Kroma-A & Zenith Tank
The Kroma-A is an ultra compact rapid response vaporizer with 75Watts of Temperature Control Power in an Ultra-Compact 72mm design.
Enjoy amazing, full flavored clouds the way you want with the precise 6-75Watt output for the best of MTL and DTL vaping!
The Innokin Kroma-A features a built-in 2000mAh battery that can fire up to 75 watts. The Kroma-A supports Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel 316 wire in temperature control mode using the AETHON TC chipset found in other popular Innokin devices. The Kroma-A features the ‘Vape while Charging’ technology which allows you to vape as you recharge your device using the included micro USB cable.
Features and Specs for Innokin Kroma-A Mod:
- Dimensions: 2-11/16″ x 1-3/4″ x 15/16″
- Comfortably Fits 24mm and Smaller Tanks
- AETHON Temperature Control Chipset
- 510 Threaded
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 2000mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 75.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150 – 315C / 300 – 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 – 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 – 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 – 1.0 ohm)
- OLED Display Screen
- 5V/2A Micro USB Fast Charge
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Precision Temperature Control
- Flip Screen Orientation
- Precise Reading: Resistance / Volts / Puff Counter
Features and Specs for Innokin Zenith MTL Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-7/8″ x 15/16″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 24mm
- 510 Threaded
- 2ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Twist Lock Design
- Glass Tank
- Single Airflow Slot with Precision Airflow Control
- Five Airflow Holes with Adjustable Airflow Valve
- Includes (2) Different Delrin Drip Tips
- Utilizes Zenith Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
The eCig Store uses DPD to ship out small parcels.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronivirus situation DPD are notifying customers to expect delays due to increased postage traffic.
Delivery costs and times:
Orders up to €30.00 = €5.00
Orders €30.00+ = €0.50
No delivery available outside the R.O.I.
Same day dispatch for next day delivery when applicable when ordered before 4p.m, Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays).
Delivery not arrived:
Please allow 10 working days from the date your order was dispatched before making a claim for a lost parcel.
To make a claim for a lost parcel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing via email to email@example.com, if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be sent via recorded delivery and adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer has a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the items. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (including delivery charges, if any). If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
Goods to be returned must clearly show the invoice/order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.